There are 2 types of participation for the Joint Contest on Multimedia Challenges Beyond Visual Analysis @ICPR2016:
- Quantitative Evaluation (deadline August 16): Submissions for the four tracks of the challenge will be performed via the Codalab platform, please follow the link of the track(s) you are interested in:
- Track 1. First impressions: https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/10751
- Track 2. Isolated gesture recognition: https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/10331
- Track 3. Continuous gesture recognition: https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/10341
- Track 4. Context of Experience: https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/10581
- Workshop papers (deadline August 10): submission of novel papers related to the topics covered by the tracks of the contest. Please note that there is a different deadline for participants of the contest that want to submit their papers to the workshop.
Authors should follow the ICPR submission layout and rules.