ChaLearn Gesture Data 2011 (download)
To cite the data, please use:
"ChaLearn Gesture Dataset (CGD 2011), ChaLearn, California, 2011"
Copyright (c) ChaLearn - 2011
This dataset includes:
- 50,000 gestures recorded with the Kinect camera, including RGB and depth videos,
- with image sizes 240 x 320 pixels,
- at 10 frames per second,
- recorded by 20 different users,
- grouped in 500 batches of 100 gestures,
- each batch including 47 sequences of 1 to 5 gestures drawn from various small gesture vocabularies of 8 to 15 gestures,
- from over 30 different gesture vocabularies.
The data are available in 2 formats:
A lossy compressed AVI format (total < 5 GB)
devel-1-20 + valid-1-20: ~300 MB
Four other archives devel-xx-yy: ~1 GB each
A quasi-lossless AVI format (total < 30 GB)
Validation and final data labels
The challenge platforms remain open for submission of post-challenge submissions:
However, to facilitate research, we are also providing now the labels for the validation and final data, which were not available to the challenge participants.
The whole dataset in quasi-lossless format (see the README file) is available on-line at:
ETH mirror (Zurich, Switzerland)
Orange mirror (Lannion, France)