This schedule is tentative and subject to change. Keep informed by subscribing to our Google group.
- 30th June, 2016: Beginning of the quantitative competition, release of development (with labels) and validation data (without labels).
- 8th August, 2016: Release of encrypted final evaluation data (without labels) and validation labels (validation labels will not be provided to participants of Track1 ). Participants can start training their methods with the whole data set.
- 12th August, 2016: Release of final evaluation data decryption key. Participants start predicting the results on the final evaluation data.
- 16th August, 2016: End of the quantitative competition. Deadline for submission of predictions on the final evaluation data. Deadline for code submission. The organizers start the code verification by running it on the final evaluation data
- 17th August, 2016: Deadline for submitting the fact sheets.
- 20th August, 2016: Release of the verification results to the participants for review. Participants are invited to follow the paper submission guide for submitting contest papers.
- December 2016: ICPR 2016 Joint Contest on Multimedia Challenges Beyond Visual Analysis, challenge results, award ceremony.
- 10th August, 2016: Paper submission deadline for no participants.
- 24th August, 2016: Paper submission deadline for participants.
- 24th August, 2016: Notification of paper acceptance, for papers submitted before August 10th.
- 2th September, 2016: Notification of paper acceptance.
- 5th September, 2016: Camera ready of contest papers.
December, 2016: workshop and awards session at ICPR2016, Cancun, México